Monday, March 29, 2010

Dungeon Map


I've been focusing on developing adventures during the past few weeks. This corner of the blogosphere has become one long episode of "The Housewives of the OSR". So I'm sticking to rolling dice, making stuff up and adventuring with friends on Monday nights.

The map above was developed by none other than
Mr. Rob S. Conley. He said I came up with the idea of this map and I thought he had either way I think its a very cool map. The dungeon room entries 1 and 2 are for this map. I plan to have it linked on the side of my blog and post the a room or a couple of rooms at a time until its done.

Please feel free to swipe this map and make your own adventure with it. It would be interesting to see what others would come up with. Have a great Monday.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this as it reminded me that I have drawn a map with that style of tree instead of the cotton balls style you dislike.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please feel free to swipe this map and make your own adventure with it.

    Swiped. Will definitely use. Somewhere. Somehow. Soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No love for the fluffy puffy cotton cloud trees?

    ReplyDelete