Sunday, November 11, 2012

A Top 3 List and Importing CDs

Its Sunday afternoon and I have a few hours together to get some writing done.  At the same time I'm importing songs from CD to my computer.  I have probably around 1000 CDs still.  Had almost 400 to 500 more, but have been getting rid of a lot of stuff.  I just need to figure out this cloud or some storage thing so every time a computer goes down I don't have to reload my CDs.  Still, I do get to rediscover some CDs that I haven't seen in a while. 



As for writing I am working away on Heimfell.  I'll be using John Stater's Blood & Treasure system.  It's me most favorite right now.  Last night while watching a movie I was rolling up NPCs for the village.  These folio of friends and fiends will not be in the printed version of the Manor.  It would take up too much room.  So it will be a separate file for anyone who purchases the PDF or print version.  Should be more then a couple dozen folks rolled up and fleshed out.  Maybe more.

Lulu is having another 20% off sale.  Here are my top 3 picks.

1. Scourge of the Demon Wolf by Rob Conley


It was his birthday yesterday.  So get a copy and tell the old man to have a Happy Birthday.

2. Blood & Treasure RPG by John Stater


When I run my next old school campaign I'll be running it B&T.  You can buy the players handbook and the treasure keeper's handbook separate, but the link I provided takes you to the combined book of the two.  With 20% its a great buy.

3. ASE1: Anomalous Subsurface Environment by Patrick Wetmore


Patrick announced that he'll be releasing the ASE2-3 soon.  If you haven't gotten the first one now's a good time.  ASE1 was one of the finalist for the Three Castle Award for old school gaming products.  I've been rereading it lately and have enjoyed it.  Patrick's got a sick humor that I appreciate. 

That's all for now.  Back to writing. 

5 comments:

  1. Damn.

    I have them all in print and PDF ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erik Notice the lack of shock on my face. Well if you could see it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got the last two you mention, both are great! I too plan on using Blood & Treasure whenever I start up a new Fantasy Campaign!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brutorz ROb's Demon Wolf adventure is pretty good also. If you got his Majestic Wilderlands you will like it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Big fan of Demon Wolf and ASE1.

    ReplyDelete