Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Over 200 Copies Sold...Thanks

John Stater, creator of the Blood & Treasure RPG and Land of Nod magazine has penned a review of Knowledge Illuminates.  I think its very cool that KI is still getting reviews.  Earlier this month it had its second birthday.  That little adventure gets these weird bursts of sales.  I've been lucky enough to sell over 200 copies of it over the years.  When I published it I set my goal at 25, but was hoping to sell 50. Its because of reviews like this I get those bursts of sales.  So thank you John for taking the time to do the review.

My second review, I guess it would be more of an award ceremony from Mr. Blue over at The Cobalt Kobold.  Mr. Blue has a great way of doing reviews.  The Manor #3 won a bunch of Big Mean Awards.  You have to check it out its a fun read.  He's done reviews for Manor #2 and Manor #1.  It's cool for someone who is publishing their small efforts to see guys like Mr. Blue get excited about it.  It helps fuel me onto the next project and so on.  Thanks Mr. Blue for another stellar award ceremony. 

9 comments:

  1. Congrats Tim. KI is definitely a product that deserves 200 sales (and more).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. You should put that blurb on the cover of the next edition. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And you thought you wouldn't get even a 100 sales.

    Congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Big Mean Awards seem about right.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree it deserves even more. I actually had my review lined up for this week, possibly early next, before I saw John's. Given how long my backlog of reviews has been waiting for me to get started, I almost can't believe it. I'll give it a bit longer now. I'm almost certainly going to post some simple conversion notes too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks guys. I have to admit I did not think it would still be selling. Glad I was wrong.

    ReplyDelete