Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Artists Needed


+Sean Robson has been working his tail off and has gather an impressive batch of stories for Libram Mysterium.  He has the final draft and has begun layout.  What Sean needs is a few artists who love pulp style art.  He needs a cover and wants to include interior pieces.  If you are interested please contact Sean at pulpmill4(at)gmail(dot)com and he can give you the details.  I am really excited to see what Sean has come up with and I know its going to be good because I've had the pleasure of reading some of the stories already.

3 comments:

  1. Cool. I didn't realize it was going to be illustrated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait until this comes out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to have a full-colour cover and black-and-white interior illustrations if possible. Of course it all depends on whether any artists are willing to contribute their work. The compensation for art will be the same as for stories: comp copy of the e-book.

    ReplyDelete