Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Manor #6 Map


I've been working on the 6th issue of the Manor.  So far I have a pair of great contributions from +matt jackson and +Ken H.  I'm working on the last section of the issue and that will include a micro adventure.  The map above is something I drew for it, an abandon cabin along a lake.  Whose to say what the players will find inside.  Or outside. 

In the meantime I'm plugging slowly along on the magic items.  You guys are going to make it tough.  I've only begun and found a few I like a lot.

8 comments:

  1. Hmm you know I have some marshmellow peeps and I will be in town this week. Not trying to influence a judge or anything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm, maybe something can be worked out. Yellow or pink. Rabbits or chicks. Don't bring any blue ones.

      Delete
  2. Looking forward to the next issue!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Matt, I am to. Just have many irons in the fire as my father would say.

      Delete
  3. Alright a new Manor! It looks like you're doing another issue with multiple contributors, but doing the big pieces yourself. Any thematic hints?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think there is a theme. Just some good stuff if that's a theme.

      Delete
  4. Great map, Tim! Looking forward to Manor #6!

    ReplyDelete