Friday, December 26, 2014

The Manor Sale was a Big Fat Success

On December 9th I decided to do a $1 a Manor sale on RPGNow.  I saw how many folks had them in their wishlists and shopping carts and thought I would give them a nudge.  When I did the sale, in my mind, the number of 100 sales popped up.  Okay, seems unlikely, but what the hell.  In the 16 days The Manor PDFs were on sale, I sold 198 of them...



Thanks folks for the support.  Issue #8 has got some fantastic pieces lined-up.  Hope to see you there.

3 comments:

  1. I hope you're doing that dance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought the first four Manor pubs and found them all inspired and amazing. I could have bought the others but frankly, they are worth more than a buck-a-piece. I'll buy the rest at full price. Congratulations on your branding and outreach. -Rick

    ReplyDelete