Monday, January 19, 2015

Brittle Bone Lake

Brittle Bone Lake is a small location you can plop into your campaign without much work at all.  This location came about by maps I saw by +Kristian Richards and +matt jackson and the content came about because of a picture drawn by David Trampier of a catoblepas in the original Monster Manuel.  I love it when that happens, two sources of inspiration combine.

You can grab a copy over at my Micro-Adventures Patreon page.

For those patrons at the high end, I'll send out a laminated version of Brittle Bone Lake. 


I think they turned out pretty good.  I rounded the edges so they weren't so damn sharp.  You could have poked your eye out. 

And I'll be breaking out my Batman stamps!

4 comments:

  1. A fine map and a great name for a location.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not the Batman stamps! This just got serious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You draw very good maps! I think you would do good on backgrounds to!

    Greetings
    Peter

    ReplyDelete