Wednesday, January 18, 2017

I Didn't Know You Could Ship Light in the Mail

+Erik Tenkar and +Zach Glazar were yapping on Tavern Chat with Erik's freaky head floating around in the green screen.  I asked for a physical copy and behold, yes Virginia, you can ship light in the mail.


Outside left.  Adventure packs are always appreciated so as the players are not turning the session into a fricking shopping trip.


Outside right.  Classes and spells.  The brain behind the layout did good.  Players info on the outside facing them.  The GM guys on the inside.  They got smarts.


Inside GM guts stuff.  Everything you need to run the game except dice.  I love it.  And I love having a print copy because I struggled to read the PDF.  Well done Erik and thank you Zach for the copy.  Much appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment